Apply before 13.9.2015
We're looking for a platform programmer to join our team. The main task is porting our existing products and technology to new platforms. The position is full-time and the work will be done on-site in Tampere, Finland. The work related to this position is projected to start in fall 2015.
We require the following
- Self-made simple OpenGL or Direct3D demos
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience in OpenGL and Direct3D
- Experience in audio programming with APIs such as OpenAL or DirectSound
- Self-directed and organized
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish
- Working knowledge of English
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and a proactive attitude
The following attributes may be of advantage but not required
- A portfolio of own games and/or demos
- Audio engine demos
- Experience in iPhone app development
- Experience in Android
What to Expect at 10tons
- Interesting in-house game development projects
- Work with all the latest platforms and distribution channels
- Highly skilled and effective teams focused on creating new original multiplatform games
- Offices at the heart of Tampere
How to apply?
- Send an application to jobs2015(at)10tons(dot)com. Do not send attachments but include links to relevant material like own playable game projects.