Apply before 2.11.2015
We're looking for an extraordinary 3D game artist to join our team. Your main mission is to create real time 3D art for an upcoming 10tons game targeted primarily for PCs and consoles (mobile comes second). The position is full-time and the work will be done on-site in Tampere, Finland. A portfolio available online is required. The work related to this position is projected to start in late 2015 or early 2016.
We require the following
- Experience with real time 3D modelling, texturing, and animation using Blender, 3DS Max, Maya, or similar
- A portfolio of own work (very important)
- Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop
- Self-directed and organized
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish
- Working knowledge of English
- Eagerness to learn new stuff
- Strong teamwork skills and a proactive attitude
The following attributes may be of advantage
- Any programming or scripting experience
- Experience in real-time video editing using software such as Adobe Premiere or Adobe After Effects
- Experience in game design
- Experience in marketing
- Digital painting skills
- Industry experience as an artist
- General experience in games as a developer and as a consumer
Send an application to jobs2015(at)10tons(dot)com. Do not send attachments but include links to relevant material online.
Interested in joining a growing league of extraordinary game developers? No matter whether you're artist, designer, or programmer, please send us an open application and your CV! Remember to include a link to your portfolio.