Protect Earth in Xenoraid for Playstation Vita on January 10th
Tampere, Finland, December 13th 2016 – Independent game developer 10tons Ltd. announced today the vertically scrolling shoot’em up game Xenoraid will be released for Playstation Vita on January 10th in SIEA region PSN (January 11th in SIEE region). The game is priced $9.99 USD and will be crossbuy with the already available PS4 version.
“Xenoraid is a great title for anyone looking for a unique shooter, and the Vita is the perfect device to enjoy it on.” said Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em with a distinctive take on the genre. Instead of basing the gameplay on hardcore bullet hell mechanics, Xenoraid’s gameplay is accessible to all action game fans. In Xenoraid, missions are driven procedurally, so there are no requirement for level memorization. Advanced shooting mechanics and real time fighter switching make give the game a fresh, new feel. Additional Hard Mode and three survival levels with online leaderboards provide considerable replayability.
- Experience dynamic shoot'em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
For more information, download codes and interview requests:
Jaakko Maaniemi, PR Coordinator, 10tons Ltd.
Show All Entries...